- Chyzh, Olga V. 2022. “The Impact of Western Sanctions on Putin’s War.” Canadian Journal of Political Science 55 (2): 496–501
- Nieman, Mark David, Carla Martinez Machain, Olga V. Chyzh, and Sam Bell. 2021. “An International Game of Risk: Troop Placement and Major Power Competition.” The Journal of Politics 83 (4): 1307–1321.
- Chyzh, Olga V. and R. Urbatsch. 2021. “Bean Counters: The Effect of Soy Tariffs on Change in Republican Vote Share Between the 2016 and 2018 Elections.” The Journal of Politics 83 (1): 415–419.
- Chyzh, Olga V. and Mark S. Kaiser. 2019. “A Local Structure Graph Model: Modeling Formation of Network Edges as a Function of Other Edges.” Political Analysis 27 (4): 397–414.
- Chyzh, Olga V., and Elena Labzina. 2018. “Bankrolling Repression? Modeling Third-Party Influence on Protests and Repression.” American Journal of Political Science 62 (2): 312–324.
- Chyzh, Olga V. 2017. “Keeping Up With Which Joneses: Spatial Diffusion of Rule of Law through Economic International Organizations.” Foreign Policy Analysis 13 (1): 28–49.
- Chyzh, Olga V. 2016. “Dangerous Liaisons: An Endogenous Model of International Trade and Human Rights.” Journal of Peace Research 53(3): 409–423.
- Boehmke, Frederick J., Olga V. Chyzh, and Cameron G. Thies. 2016. “Addressing Endogeneity in Network Position Similarity Measures.” Political Science Research and Methods 4(1): 123–149.
- Thies, Cameron G., Olga V. Chyzh, and Mark David Nieman. 2016. “The Spatial Dimensions of State Fiscal Capacity: The Mechanisms of International Influence on Domestic Extractive Efforts.” Political Science Research and Methods 4(1): 5–26.
- Chyzh, Olga V. 2014. “Can You Trust a Dictator: An Endogenous Model of Authoritarian Regimes’ Signing and Compliance with International Treaties.” Conflict Management and Peace Science 31 (1): 3–27.
- Chyzh, Olga V. 2022. “Chapter 20. How to Teach Social Network Analysis to Social Science Students.” In Teaching Graduate Political Methodology. Brown, Mitchell, Shane Nordyke, and Cameron Thies, Eds. Edward Elgar Publishing: 205–211.
- “The Effect of Vaccine Distribution on Contagion: Insights from Networks Science.”
- “Phantom Threats: Predatory Governments, the Threat of Extremism, and Public Support”
- “The Effects of Dog Whistle Politics on Political Violence.” (with Mark Nieman and Clay Webb).
- “The Structure of International Treaty Diffusion.” (with Ki Eun Ryu, Frederick Boehmke, Olga Chyzh, Zhanna Terechshenko, Bruce Desmarais, and Jeff Harden).